Come for a job, stay for a career.
Live to deliver memorable experiences
At SouthPoint, you’re not only gaining a career, but one with purpose to make a difference in our members lives. We hire people who share the same passion for helping others as we do. Learn what sets us apart and take a peek at our current career opportunities below.
- 1936 SouthPoint opens for business in the heart of Sleepy Eye
- 100+ employees across 7 branches in Minnesota
- 24,000+ members located across the U.S.
We’re a team united by a shared set of values, called The SouthPoint Way.
How Much You Gain Depends On Your Willingness To Learn. We take pride in our work and are motivated to learn, develop, and improve. We approach our jobs with a positive and enthusiastic attitude and maintain an open environment where creativity and curiosity are encouraged.
Service Is A Muscle, Exercise It Daily. We are friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable. People helping people is our inspiration.
We Chase Change To Create A Better Future For Our Members. We aspire to become the primary financial institution for our members, contribute to the well-being of our communities and maintain earnings and reserves. Giving back to the community is in our DNA—from raising money for charitable organizations to volunteering in our local communities.
We Work Hard For You, So You Can Work Hard For Our Members. We invest in our staff to help them reach their fullest potential. As partners, we will share in the rewards of our efforts and successes to better serve our members and enhance their lives.
Alone We Can Do So Little, Together We Can Do So Much. We work together to provide support and respect to one another. At SouthPoint you’re not just a co-worker, you’re family.
- Free medical premiums with employee only plans
- Dental and Vision coverage options to meet your needs
- Free telemedicine benefits
- Incentive based wellness program recognized by the American Heart Association
- Lifestyle Spending Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Health Coaching
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Student Loan Debt Repayment
- Career and Personal Development Plan
- Learning programs that offer personal and professional development classes
- Paid holidays to celebrate
- Paid vacation days to recharge, at minimum 18 days per year
- Employees give back and get involved in their communities through SouthPoint
- Annual volunteer opportunities
- See all the awesome things we do for yourself
- Clothing allowance to help fill your closet with our swag
- Pet Insurance to cover your furry friends
Our 5 Stage Recruitment Process
Do you love providing exceptional service? As part of the retail service team, you will have the daily opportunity to build great relationships, provide exceptional customer service, and identify opportunities & solutions. As a Member Advisor, you will be responsible to help members purchase bigger items like a car, boat, or even an RV. In this role, you will do a multitude of things, specifically focusing on lending. Be a part of helping members achieve their financial dreams all while building a rewarding career for yourself.
SouthPoint Financial Credit Union offers competitive salary, full benefit package, growth opportunities and continued training for the right individual.
Full Time | Monday – Friday 8:00 am – 6:00 pm, Saturday 8:00 am – 12:00 pm (rotational)
Apply for this opening now
We are looking for team members striving to do the right things for the right reasons, creating value for our members and our cooperative. As a Member Advisor, you will be the first person our members see when they come to the branch. Helping members with every day transactions and making larger purchases, such as a vehicle, will be a part of your everyday responsibilities. Be a part of helping members achieve their financial dreams all while building a rewarding career for yourself.
SouthPoint Financial Credit Union offers competitive salary, growth opportunities and continued training for the right individual.
Full Time | Monday – Friday 8:00 – 5:00 PM, and Saturdays 8:00 am – 12:00 pm (varies)
Apply for this opening now
Want to join the SouthPoint team, but don’t see a position that fits your unique qualifications? Apply right now. If you have what we’re looking for, we’ll get a hold of you quickly.Apply for this opening now
SouthPoint Financial Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer