If you want a mortgage loan from a team you trust, you can rely on SouthPoint Home Mortgage, a division of SouthPoint Financial Credit Union. With home loan options to fit every buyer, we’ll point the way home.
Refinancing your home could mean big savings at a lower rate. With a restructured application process, we can get your home refinanced faster than ever before. That means you can pay off your mortgage sooner while lowering your monthly payments. Our Mortgage Loan Officers will work with you to see if the timing is right for you to refinance.
Your home is a powerful asset. If you have an upcoming large expense or are renovating your current home, SouthPoint Financial Credit Union can help you use the equity in your home.
Home Equity Line of Credit
- As Low as 2.99% APR* for 12 Months, normal rate as low as 3.99% APR*. After 12 months, rate will vary from 3.99% – 18.00% APR*.
- 24-Hour Access; Use Funds for Anything
- No Annual Fee
Use your line of credit how you see fit, when you need it. Apply Now
Home Equity Adjustable Rate
- 5/5 Home Equity Adjustable Rate
- Fixed percentage rate for the first five years
- Maximum increase of just 2% per rate adjustment with a lifetime maximum adjustment of 5%
- Ability to borrow up to 90% Combined Loan To Value
Save for a first home
Start saving today and deduct 100% of your interest earned from your Minnesota taxes. People saving for a down payment on their first home in Minnesota can now take advantage of the First-Time Homebuyer Savings Account. This program lets individuals or couples, parents and grandparents save money in a tax-preferred savings account to go toward the purchase of a first home. Talk with a Mortgage Loan officer or stop into any of our branches to find out more about this savings account.