Appointment-Based Lobby Access
Appointment-based lobby member services will be available for select services.
Gov. Walz has turned the dials in Minnesota and implemented “Stay Safe MN,” allowing more retail businesses and non-critical businesses to slowly re-open. As a critical business, SouthPoint’s member’s and staff’s health front of mind, we are also slowly expanding our services.
Expanded services coming soon
Beginning Monday, June 1 we will be extending our service to in-person appointments in our lobbies.
- Schedule personalized in-person appointments from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday thru Friday and 8:30 am – 11:30 am on Saturdays to meet with a SouthPoint loan representative, mortgage loan officer or investment representatives at any of our seven branches.
Schedule an Appointment
When our lobbies resume operation, things may look different than what you are used to, but please know all decisions have been made with your health and safety in mind. What hasn’t changed is the same SouthPoint experience you have come to expect from us.
For enhanced safety efforts, all teller transactions will continue to be limited to our drive-thrus.
As we move forward expanding our services, we reassure you that our top priority remains the same and that’s the health, safety and well-being of you and our team. We will continue to follow requirements set forth by health care organizations and our local government, and are prepared to adapt as required.
We are continuing to work on putting extra measures in place to maintain the health of our members and staff.
Our preparations include:
- Additional training with all staff on safety protocols
- Adding hand sanitizer stations to all branches
- Installing protective partitions between staff and members
- Requiring social distancing
- Closing restrooms to the public
- Temporarily removing communal seating
- Conducting employee health screenings
If you have symptoms now or had in the last 24 hours, including a cough or fever, we ask that you stay home and look at other options that you have to manage your money including:
- VideoConnect – Need to apply for a new account, transfer money or have an account question? VideoConnect gives you the same face-to-face friendly experience SouthPoint is known for whether you’re at home, at work or out and about.
- Call Center – To talk with a SouthPoint Call Center Agent at 877-794-6712, Monday – Friday 8:00 am – 6:30 pm and Saturdays from 8:00 am – 12:00 pm.
- Digital Banking – Get full control over your SouthPoint accounts with Online Banking and Mobile Banking. It’s all here, including the option to pay bills, make loan payments, download e-statements, get account notices and alerts online, schedule transfers, view your history, apply for a loan, and send us secure messages.
To promote healthy behaviors, we are changing the lobby experience and promoting healthy behaviors including:
- Floor decals to maintain safe social distancing
- Sneeze Guards at open work stations
- Appointment only lobby access to monitor the number of members in branch
- Temporary removal of refreshment stations and waiting area
- Designated hand sanitizer stations
In addition to our lobby safety procedures, there are some protective measures that you may not see, like the steps we take after hours and the heightened protocols for cleaning and sanitizing. Safety measures that have a direct impact on keeping the member experience safe.
- All employees have been provided with a health checklist to track and monitor for any signs or symptoms of illness before coming to work.
- We are following the MN Department of Health Employee Entrance Guidelines.
- Access to benefits, services, pay and well-being benefits if employees don’t pass health screenings.
- Enhanced cleaning protocols.
- Providing face coverings to be worn by staff