- Make sure your compatible Samsung device is updated with Samsung Pay
- Take a picture of your SouthPoint Visa Credit and Debit card with your device’s camera
- Secure it with your fingerprint and backup PIN and you’ll be ready to go
- Tap to launch the Google Pay app.
- Tap the add card icon, which looks like a “+” symbol.
- Tap add a credit or debit card
- Follow along with the onscreen instructions. You’ll have the option to scan your card using your phone’s camera or manually enter your card information.
- On iPhone® open the Wallet app and tap the plus sign. From there, follow the onscreen instructions.
- On Apple Watch™ open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone and select “Wallet & Apple Pay,” then tap “Add Credit or Debit Card.” From there, follow the onscreen instructions.
- On iPad® go into Settings, open “Wallet & Apple Pay,” and select “Add Credit or Debit Card.” From there, follow the onscreen instructions.
Mobile wallet offer a convenient and secure way to make purchases using a mobile device. With a quick tap of your phone, you can use your SouthPoint VISA Credit or Debit card to pay at over one million U.S. merchant locations that accept mobile payments.
- Apple Pay
- Samsung Pay
- Google Pay