- Make sure your compatible Samsung device is updated with Samsung Pay
- Take a picture of your SouthPoint Visa Credit and Debit card with your device’s camera
- Secure it with your fingerprint and backup PIN and you’ll be ready to go
- Tap to launch the Google Pay app.
- Tap the add card icon, which looks like a “+” symbol.
- Tap add a credit or debit card
- Follow along with the onscreen instructions. You’ll have the option to scan your card using your phone’s camera or manually enter your card information.
- On iPhone® open the Wallet app and tap the plus sign. From there, follow the onscreen instructions.
- On Apple Watch™ open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone and select “Wallet & Apple Pay,” then tap “Add Credit or Debit Card.” From there, follow the onscreen instructions.
- On iPad® go into Settings, open “Wallet & Apple Pay,” and select “Add Credit or Debit Card.” From there, follow the onscreen instructions.
Mobile wallet offer a convenient and secure way to make purchases using a mobile device. With a quick tap of your phone, you can use your SouthPoint VISA Credit or Debit card to pay at over one million U.S. merchant locations that accept mobile payments.
- Apple Pay
- Samsung Pay
- Google Pay
The Card Valet App
There is no limit to the number of cards you can register.
- Download the CardValet app from Apple Store of Google Play
- Open the app and select New User
- Enter your 16-digit card number
- Enter additional card details as requested
- Validate your identity
- Create your user name and password
- Then log in and begin customizing your options
You must create a unique login account for each financial institution. Each login account is applicable for a single financial institution. In the login page, the logo of the last logged-in financial institution shows.
If the card number is new, then the user must add the new card number to the user's profile. In addition, the user may unmanage the old card by accessing Manage Portfolio.
If the card number is the same, no action needs to be taken.
If you did not receive the security token, you should check your spam or junk folder. The email is from Elastic Email On Behalf Of SouthPoint. The one time registration password is forwarded to the email address that is on the cardholder record. The one-time Forgot Password security token is sent to the email address that the user entered when registering in CardValet.