If I want to make a change to my account, what form needs to be completed?

To make changes such as updating or removing owners, beneficiaries (POD), or a name change, please complete a Member Service Request/Account Change Form. Once complete, please return to The Credit Union in one of the following ways:

You have requested an external link.

 By clicking this link, you are leaving SouthPoint’s website and entering a website hosted by another party. We do not operate this site, nor are we responsible for its content. Please review the privacy and security policies of the site you are entering, as they may differ from those practiced by the credit union.

Cancel Accept