Online Banking and budgeting
Organize and monitor your monthly expenses with Online Banking.
Every time you use a debit card, you’ll see that transaction in Online Banking. This free service is also a great way to view your account history, make loan payments, ask questions about your account and pay bills with Bill Pay.
How to Register for Online Banking
Jump into the world of online and mobile banking! This makes it easier to view your account anywhere!
You’ll never miss a loan or utility payment ever again when you set up recurring payments from Bill Pay. Or choose to make your payments with a click. Either way, you’ll see how much you’re spending and when your payments will arrive.
Electronic Statements and e-Notices
Paper statements just have a way of piling up and becoming a mess. Electronic statements keep things easy by allowing you to download your statement whenever you need it. Notices too. Instead of mailing notices, we can email you and let you know there is one waiting for you in Online Banking. Log In
This is one of the best budgeting tools out there, and yet it’s one of the simplest. Set up eAlerts and we’ll send you a text message or email every day detailing your checking or other SouthPoint FCU account balances.
The convenience of transferring money to or from SouthPoint is now in your hands, available 24/7. Our Online and Mobile Banking platforms now feature external transfers so you can schedule payments coming or going from SouthPoint to another financial institution, leaving you feeling secure the payment is there when you requested it.
Scheduling an external transfer is easy:
From a Desktop: hover over “Move Money” and click “External Transfers.” From the Mobile App: click on “More” from the bottom bar and select “External Transfers.”
To add an account:
- Fill in the requested information about the external account you are attempting to link. You must have the account number from your other financial institution to complete this process.
- Click “Continue” and verify the information is correct. You will receive 2 deposits and 1 offsetting withdrawal in your external account within two business days.
- Once you see the transactions, log into the Online Banking/External Transfer screen. Follow the link to validate your account and enter the amounts you see in your external account. Click “Continue.” Once complete, you will be able to schedule the transfer.
To schedule a transfer:
- Select your From and To account sources from the drop down menu and type in the amount you want to transfer and the date you want it to occur.
- For a recurring transfer, select the “repeat” box.
- Agree to the Terms and Conditions, click “Schedule Transfer” and review the information before selecting “Continue.”
Cancel a scheduled transfer
- Log into the Online Banking/External Transfer screen.
- Review your scheduled transfers and click “Cancel.”
- **You can not edit a recurring transfer, instead you must cancel the initial transfer and schedule a new one.