- Bring up the "Account Details" window for the account you wish to hide by clicking the account
- Click the ... button on the right and choose "Hide Account" from the dropdown menu
- Click "Hide" to confirm, or click "Cancel" if you change your mind
From the Account tool, click Add an Account on the right to open the "Add Accounts" window
Search for a financial institution by its name or URL
Select the institution from the list and enter the requested login credentials
Note: Some institutions also use multi-facto authentication as part of the log in process
Sometimes it’s just not possible to automatically bring in important financial information. It might be that one of your financial institutions doesn’t support our software, or it might be that you paid off your home a decade ago, so there wouldn’t be an online account with any information about it.
In these kinds of situations, you should add a manual account. This will allow you to keep track of things with a lot of value: property like a home or car, cash that isn’t in a bank, a credit card that isn’t compatible with the tools, a loan you’re paying back to a friend.
These are all critical to your finances, so you should feel free to add as many as necessary.
Steps to add a manual account:
- Click Add an Account at the top right of the Accounts Tab
- Click Add Manual Account at the bottom of the window
- Choose an account Type. You can choose from the following: Checking, Savings, Loan, Credit Card, Investment, Line of Credit, Mortgage, Property, Cash, Insurance, Prepaid, Other
- Enter in the details
- Click Save