Log in to Mobile or Online Banking and go to the Bill Pay tab. Accept the disclosure and you'll be signed up and ready to pay bills.
Bill Payment is very easy to use. Just enter a bill you want to pay and when you want it paid, and the credit union does the rest.
It's fast, easy, and best of all free! If you have any questions, contact Member Solutions at 877-794-6712.
- Member’s signature
- “via Mobile Deposit" written at the bottom of the signature.
If a properly endorsed deposit is made before 3:00pm CT Mon-Fri and is approved, it will be credited that same day. If a properly endorsed deposit is made after 3:00pm CT Mon.-Fri. or on weekends or holidays and is approved, it will be credited the next business day.
If your deposit was rejected, check your email for an explanation.
You would need to download & install the SouthPoint Mobile banking app. Once logged into SouthPoint Mobile Banking app, you can utilize your phone camera on your Android or iPhone device to upload images of your checks to your checking account.
The following items are eligible for mobile deposit: Personal Checks, Business Checks, Government Checks, Cashier’s Checks, and Official Checks. Only checks made payable to the account owner(s) or to SouthPoint Financial Credit Union can be deposited using Mobile Deposit.
The purchase rewards program lets you earn rewards by using your SouthPoint debit card to purchase merchandise and services.
The program is available to all debit Cardholders. Through this program, you’ll receive targeted offers to receive rewards on purchases based on how you shop. As a Cardholder, there is no limit to the rewards you can earn.
So, the more you use your SouthPoint debit card, the more offers you can receive and the more rewards you can earn!
Checks that have been successfully deposited via Mobile Deposit should be retained by the member for no less than 90 days and then destroyed or shredded.
Only debit cards at SouthPoint are eligible to receive purchase rewards offers.
Yes, SouthPoint has a mobile app where you can manage your finances anywhere, anytime! Mobile Banking lets you stay on top of your account activity safely and securely when you're on-the-go. It gives you the accessibility you need to perform financial transactions from your smart phone or tablet*. Here are just a few examples of what Mobile Banking allows you to do:
- View account balances and history
- Make transfers and deposits
- Pay bills in seconds
It's simple! Download our Mobile Banking app today:
- iPhone: Visit the iTunes App Store and for Android: Visit the Google Play Store
- Search for "SouthPoint FCU"
- Install the Mobile Money App like you would any other App!
We also offer an app called CardValet to help you control your debit card and receive real-time alerts. Search the More section in your mobile app and select "CardValet" to download.
Check out our ATMs + Branches Locator to help you find one of over 100,000 surcharge-free ATMs or a branch near you.
*Additional data charges may apply for internet usage depending on your wireless carrier. Please consult your wireless provider/carrier for details on related rates and charges.
Check out our ATMs + Branches Locator to help you find one of over 37,000 surcharge-free ATMs or a branch near you.
Yes, as long as the amount paid with your financial institution’s debit card meets the requirements of the offer after the coupon or discount is applied.
Yes, you can request money from up to five contacts at once on the Split screen. You can request the same or different amounts per person.
No, you may only use Mobile Deposit to deposit checks into your SouthPoint checking account. You can then transfer your payment from you checking account.
A personal message gives your contacts the reason for the request and the confidence that they are receiving a valid request.
It's easy – Zelle is already available within online Bill Pay and your mobile banking app! Check out our app or sign-in online and follow a few simple steps to enroll with Zelle today.
Zelle is a great way to send money to family, friends, and people you are familiar with such as your personal trainer, babysitter or neighbor2. Zelle should only be used to send money to people you trust. Neither your financial institution nor Zelle offers a protection program for any authorized payments made with Zelle. Money sent through Zelle cannot be recovered.
To send money using Zelle, simply add a trusted recipient's email address or U.S. mobile phone number, enter the amount you'd like to send and an optional note, review, then hit "Send." In most cases, the money is available to your recipient in minutes1.
To request money using Zelle, choose "Request," select the individual(s) from whom you'd like to request money, enter the amount you'd like to request, include an optional note, review and hit "Request"3.
1Transactions typically occur in minutes when the recipient's email address or U.S. mobile number is already enrolled with Zelle.
2Must have a bank account in the U.S. to use Zelle.
3In order to send payment requests or split payment requests to a U.S. mobile number, the mobile number must already be enrolled with Zelle.
Users can keep track of their Zelle money requests by visiting the Activity tab under Zelle in their online or mobile banking.
Currently our SouthPoint limit is $2500 per day/per processing time. Incoming transaction limits are regulated by the other Financial Institution.
If your email or phone number is wrong in Zelle, go into Online Banking and edit it on the My Settings screen.
If you don't know the person or aren't sure you will get what you paid for (for example, items bought from an online bidding or sales site), you should not use Zelle for these types of transactions.
These transactions are potentially high risk (just like sending cash to a person you don't know is high risk). Neither your financial institution nor Zelle offers a protection program for any authorized payments made with Zelle – for example, if you do not receive the item you paid for or the item is not as described or as you expected.
Absolutely! You can use Zelle in the “common app” (which means online at zellepay.com or in the Zelle mobile app) as well as at multiple financial institutions.
Although you can have multiple instances of Zelle, a phone number or an email (tokens) can be linked to only one instance. This ensures when someone sends money to that token, the Zelle network will know where to deposit the funds.
No, you cannot use Zelle internationally. Both the sender’s and the recipient's bank accounts must be based in the U.S
If you answer your authentication questions incorrectly, your account will be locked. To unlock your account, contact Member Solutions at 877-794-6712.
From the Account tool, click Add an Account on the right to open the "Add Accounts" window
Search for a financial institution by its name or URL
Select the institution from the list and enter the requested login credentials
Note: Some institutions also use multi-facto authentication as part of the log in process
Sometimes it’s just not possible to automatically bring in important financial information. It might be that one of your financial institutions doesn’t support our software, or it might be that you paid off your home a decade ago, so there wouldn’t be an online account with any information about it.
In these kinds of situations, you should add a manual account. This will allow you to keep track of things with a lot of value: property like a home or car, cash that isn’t in a bank, a credit card that isn’t compatible with the tools, a loan you’re paying back to a friend.
These are all critical to your finances, so you should feel free to add as many as necessary.
Steps to add a manual account:
- Click Add an Account at the top right of the Accounts Tab
- Click Add Manual Account at the bottom of the window
- Choose an account Type. You can choose from the following: Checking, Savings, Loan, Credit Card, Investment, Line of Credit, Mortgage, Property, Cash, Insurance, Prepaid, Other
- Enter in the details
- Click Save
- Bring up the "Account Details" window for the account you wish to hide by clicking the account
- Click the ... button on the right and choose "Hide Account" from the dropdown menu
- Click "Hide" to confirm, or click "Cancel" if you change your mind
- Make sure your compatible Samsung device is updated with Samsung Pay
- Take a picture of your SouthPoint Visa Credit and Debit card with your device’s camera
- Secure it with your fingerprint and backup PIN and you’ll be ready to go
- Tap to launch the Google Pay app.
- Tap the add card icon, which looks like a “+” symbol.
- Tap add a credit or debit card
- Follow along with the onscreen instructions. You’ll have the option to scan your card using your phone’s camera or manually enter your card information.
- On iPhone® open the Wallet app and tap the plus sign. From there, follow the onscreen instructions.
- On Apple Watch™ open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone and select “Wallet & Apple Pay,” then tap “Add Credit or Debit Card.” From there, follow the onscreen instructions.
- On iPad® go into Settings, open “Wallet & Apple Pay,” and select “Add Credit or Debit Card.” From there, follow the onscreen instructions.
- Apple Pay
- Samsung Pay
- Google Pay
- Download the CardValet app from Apple Store of Google Play
- Open the app and select New User
- Enter your 16-digit card number
- Enter additional card details as requested
- Validate your identity
- Create your user name and password
- Then log in and begin customizing your options
If the card number is new, then the user must add the new card number to the user's profile. In addition, the user may unmanage the old card by accessing Manage Portfolio.
If the card number is the same, no action needs to be taken.
- Please contact us to let us know where and when you are traveling
- Call SouthPoint Financial Credit Union at 877-794-6712, Option 2 - 24 hour service 7 days a week.
- If you are traveling outside of the U.S., please note that some countries have restrictions that may limit how you can use your card. Contact the Credit Union for details.
- Use your card regularly within the first three days of your trip. This helps establish a pattern of usage outside your normal transactions.
- Make sure to have your SouthPoint App available on your phone to spot check your account use.
- Ensure that your card is activated prior to your trip and you know your PIN
- CardValet offers real-time card controls, helping you manage your finances by specifying how, when and where your card is used with just a few taps on your smartphone.
Please note that transactions are sometimes blocked based on a particular merchant, merchant location or time of day. If your card doesn’t work at one merchant/machine, it is possible that it will work in a different area/machine/merchant.
Call 1-877-794-6712 Option 2 24 hour service 7 days a week, if you experience difficulties.
Call 1-877-794-6712 Option 1 if your card is lost or stolen.
Yes, SouthPoint offers CardValet – debit card controls and alerts.
Get the mobile app that lets you control debit card usage and spending on-the-go! CardValet works alongside your Mobile Banking app to give you additional controls.
- Turn your debit card on and off
- Establish transaction controls for spending amount limits, merchant categories and geographic location
- Receive alerts when your debit card is used, approved or exceeds the transaction controls set by you
- Stay informed of potential fraud with alerts on attempted and/or declined transactions
- Get real-time balances for your checking account
Check out our ATMs + Branches Locator to help you find the location nearest to you or one of over 100,000 surcharge-free ATMs near you.
Don’t forget to check out Mobile Banking, too! Mobile Banking lets you transact with your mobile device on-the-go. Check your balance, make transfers and deposits, or pay bills with ease anywhere, any time.