If you make different purchases with different accounts, you will see different offers in those accounts.
You must use the financial institution debit card connected to that account to redeem the offers for that account.
Yes, to activate an unsubscribed user, the user registers as a new user. The user is required to select a new user name; if the user enters their previous user name an error displays. Upon successful registration, the user may once again use CardValet.
Yes, cardholders can register multiple cards within a single CardValet app. Additional cards can be added within the Menu > Manage Portfolio > Add Card screen.
Maximum number of Transactions per day using Debit Card: 20
*this includes attempted transactions that may be rejected/declined
ATM Daily Limit: $500
Maximum number of daily ATM withdrawals is 15
If a cardholder does not have an email or SSN on record, they are requested to perform a PIN-based transaction. The PIN-based transaction may be performed at an ATM or to make a purchase. The amount entered is compared to the historical transaction data.
If the cardholder does not know their PIN, they can reset it by calling 800-567-3451.
If you come into one of our branches and receive an Instant Issue card, you will also choose your PIN at that time and your card will be active. If you receive a card mailed to you, you will need to call the phone number on the debit card sticker (800-992-3808) to activate your card.
Each member has a set limit of what can be withdrawn from an ATM. Generally though, you would have a daily limit of $510. Please note: individual ATM terminals may have more restrictive transaction limits.
There are no weekly or monthly limits, only daily timeframes apply. A daily timeframe covers a 24 hour time period that starts when you make a withdrawal.
If necessary, your membership can be reviewed to temporarily increase the limits on your card by using VideoConnect, stopping at one of our convenient branch locations or by calling Member Solutions at 877-794-6712.
- Please contact us to let us know where and when you are traveling
- Call SouthPoint Financial Credit Union at 877-794-6712, Option 2 - 24 hour service 7 days a week.
- If you are traveling outside of the U.S., please note that some countries have restrictions that may limit how you can use your card. Contact the Credit Union for details.
- Use your card regularly within the first three days of your trip. This helps establish a pattern of usage outside your normal transactions.
- Make sure to have your SouthPoint App available on your phone to spot check your account use.
- Ensure that your card is activated prior to your trip and you know your PIN
- CardValet offers real-time card controls, helping you manage your finances by specifying how, when and where your card is used with just a few taps on your smartphone.
Please note that transactions are sometimes blocked based on a particular merchant, merchant location or time of day. If your card doesn’t work at one merchant/machine, it is possible that it will work in a different area/machine/merchant.
Call 1-877-794-6712 Option 2 24 hour service 7 days a week, if you experience difficulties.
Call 1-877-794-6712 Option 1 if your card is lost or stolen.
Yes, SouthPoint offers CardValet – debit card controls and alerts.
Get the mobile app that lets you control debit card usage and spending on-the-go! CardValet works alongside your Mobile Banking app to give you additional controls.
- Turn your debit card on and off
- Establish transaction controls for spending amount limits, merchant categories and geographic location
- Receive alerts when your debit card is used, approved or exceeds the transaction controls set by you
- Stay informed of potential fraud with alerts on attempted and/or declined transactions
- Get real-time balances for your checking account
Check out our ATMs + Branches Locator to help you find one of over 37,000 surcharge-free ATMs or a branch near you.
Controls (including the On/Off setting) are set at the card level, so the last update to a control will be honored regardless of which phone was used to make the change. Alerts are set at the device level, so each primary device will receive alerts that were set up from that particular device. The primary device can be re-set by accessing Settings > Primary Device.