- Please contact us to let us know where and when you are traveling
- Call SouthPoint Financial Credit Union at 877-794-6712, Option 2 - 24 hour service 7 days a week.
- If you are traveling outside of the U.S., please note that some countries have restrictions that may limit how you can use your card. Contact the Credit Union for details.
- Use your card regularly within the first three days of your trip. This helps establish a pattern of usage outside your normal transactions.
- Make sure to have your SouthPoint App available on your phone to spot check your account use.
- Ensure that your card is activated prior to your trip and you know your PIN
- CardValet offers real-time card controls, helping you manage your finances by specifying how, when and where your card is used with just a few taps on your smartphone.
Please note that transactions are sometimes blocked based on a particular merchant, merchant location or time of day. If your card doesn’t work at one merchant/machine, it is possible that it will work in a different area/machine/merchant.
Call 1-877-794-6712 Option 2 24 hour service 7 days a week, if you experience difficulties.
Call 1-877-794-6712 Option 1 if your card is lost or stolen.
Yes, SouthPoint offers CardValet – debit card controls and alerts.
Get the mobile app that lets you control debit card usage and spending on-the-go! CardValet works alongside your Mobile Banking app to give you additional controls.
- Turn your debit card on and off
- Establish transaction controls for spending amount limits, merchant categories and geographic location
- Receive alerts when your debit card is used, approved or exceeds the transaction controls set by you
- Stay informed of potential fraud with alerts on attempted and/or declined transactions
- Get real-time balances for your checking account
Check out our ATMs + Branches Locator to help you find the location nearest to you or one of over 100,000 surcharge-free ATMs near you.
Don’t forget to check out Mobile Banking, too! Mobile Banking lets you transact with your mobile device on-the-go. Check your balance, make transfers and deposits, or pay bills with ease anywhere, any time.